Review: Daniel Wellington Classic Petite Sheffield

A kind of different post today but I wanted to do a proper review of my brand new wacth from Daniel Wellington! It's always a pleasure to team up with this amazing brand and show you one of their great products, the Classic Petite Sheffield with gold hardware!

Every Daniel Wellington watch comes in this gorgeous and minimalistic leather package, it's gorgeous also for a present to a beloved one, don't you think? It's really useful to store the watch so you don't have to worry about dust!
The shipping is incredibly fast, in just 4 days I got the package in my hands :D

Look how gorgeous this watch is! Lately I'm in love with tiny and minimalistic accessories, this one fits almost every outfit! The same Classic Petite line is also available with silver hardware and in different colors and strings :D I loved this classic straight black one, it's so elegant but it fits also casual looks!

A whole look of the watch! This brand new line Petite is really tiny and perfect for a more delicate look, my wrists are really small so I'm quite happy I finally have a watch that fits perfectly without looking giant on me, thumbs up for the great choice!

I didn't see pics of the back on the internet, so for a proper review purpose I added it :D as you can see the watch is detailed everywhere and the quality of the leather is amazing! There are is also the option of fake leather if you're vegan.

As you can see the watch is tiny and feminine, perfect for a tiny wrist like mine, it fastly became my favorite watch, I love both the quality and the simple design, I'm gonna wear it a lot for sure :D. Did you already tried a DW watch? I'm really curious to read your opinions about them! They gave me a discount code too so you can save some money if you want to order one :D use VANILLASYN at the check out until the 15/09 for a 15%!

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.