The tempest































Hat h&m - Dress Wholesalebuying - Coat Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Necklace, bag Vivienne Westwood - Boots Jeffrey Campbell

There is a story behind these pics, an hilarious story on how it can be hard being a blogger sometimes lol. I went out super elegent to make these few outfit pics yesterday, in the exact moment I went out it started a terrible wind but I thought "ok we can shoot the pics in the usual abandoned palace" even if it's not the perfect location for such a glamorous outfit ahahah. When we arrived a tempest started, yes, A TEMPEST and I was freezing so bad I couldn't take out the coat to show you better the cute sheer dress (so if you want to see it just check here!). Sometimes it can be really hard to be a good blogger thanks to the weather XD. This is my idea for a cool and elegant Valentine's day outfit, the bag was also a earlier present by my love and I can't be happier, I always receive so many amazing presents (he also got me the new Too Faced Bon Bons palette), I'm so thankful to have by my side someone who knows me so well and also tried to make me happy in so many ways.

6 commenti:

  1. that pretty awesome you take the time to appreciate your boyfriend. you are a very lucky piccola bambina! what city are you in? show us your city!

    love from Lost Angeles, Kalifornia

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♡ I live in a very small town so it's not really interesting ahahah!

      Elimina
  2. Although I could never wear high heels (especially since I had a hip replacement) I can't help loving these awesome shoes you are wearing. Actually I love the whole outfit.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you cutie ♡ it's so sad you can't wear heels :( luckily there are a lot of cute flat shoes!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.