Flame































Hat h&m - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Harness Alien Moè - Top WholeSaleBuying - Coat Romwe - Skirt h&m - Flame Tights Avantgarde - Shoes Yru

Hi cuties! New outfit post with some new cool things I got recently (sorry for so many outfit posts lately ahah but autumn is my favorite season to dress up), I wanted a cool sheer top for so long and I really like the final outfit with a simple fur coat and red items, now I would like to combine it also under a cute dress. Thank you very much everyone for your birthday wishes, I got so many lovely words and I had such a great day with my friends and family I couldn't be happier! I also received so many amazing presents ;_; they know me so well ahah!

9 commenti:

  1. I really like the fur coat and I want to buy it for myself, can you tell me some info about the quality of the fabric? thanks! *-*

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. the quality is really good :D super soft and warm! I'm wearing it everyday since I got it ♥

      Elimina
  2. I'm loving the sheer overlay! Looks great with your top underneath :D

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.