Urban touch









































































Jacket Romwe - Dress Romwe - Tights Japan - Shoes Yru - Necklaces Vivienne Westwood, Sammydress

Maybe you can notice in these latest pics how bad I felt that day x.x I'm really sorry for that! Unfortunetely I'm really stressed lately due to my University exams and daily life so sometimes I get sick just before some important date, I'm so unlucky sob. The outfit is quite simple but the combination of a black dress (this one is really cute and soft, the holes on the sleeves are lovely!) with a denim jacket is always a must for the fall season. I paired it with my favorite Yru shoes but I think it would be cute with a creepers pair too! I wish you all a great weekend cuties, I'll try to relax as much as I can these days.

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.