Winter time

I wish you all had a great Christmas! Mine was relaxing and I ate tons of delicious food *v* I'm waiting for the end of holidays to start the diet lol. I spent most of my days with relatives so I don't have something interesting to share except some new outfits and daily life pics.

 
Headband Spinns - Necklace Kreepsville666 - Blouse Calliope - Sweater, skirt random stores in Japan - Tights Taobao - Shoes Ebay


 Look at how many presents there are under the three XD I have a lot of cousins eheh!

The past Saturday I met my lovely friends to exchange our christmas presents! I also got some new things in the mail and I didn't resist to wear one of them XD



Sweater Killstar - Tights, shoes Ebay - Horns Super lovers

Then my boyfriend and me were super hungry we decided to eat at the venezuelan restaurant.























Yesterday I went to Rome to meet my long time friend Flavia, I really missed her 'cause the last time we met was in summer! The day was amazing, I have no words to thank her for it! We went to a japanese all you can eat restaurant and it was so yummy, she also offered the lunch for me and my boyfriend like christmas present, she is always too sweet ToT!

































We hadn't a lot of time 'cause we ate kinda late, so we decided to do some shopping! My destinations were Lush and Mac (like always lol), 'cause they have no shops in my region! After that we took a hot tea and then we came back home T_T I really hope to meet her again soon!


I hope I didn't annoy you with a daily life post like this ahah XD I hope to share soon my christmas presents (and of course recent gets!).

21 commenti:

  1. The photos are great, I love your look so much !
    And goosh, japanese food, I want it ! <3

    http://nuagedemoutons.blogspot.fr/
    (Would you mind to follow each other ?
    Just take a look to my own blog and follow me, I follow you right back :) <3 )

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ❤❤

      I followed you, it's not a problem :) you're very cute!

      Elimina
  2. Che bello l'alberino pieno di doni *__*
    ...i miei biscotti devon esser stati buoni, avrei da far le foto anche io ai bei regali che mi sono arrivati quest'anno, nonostante le "lamentele" di cui si parlava XD (...ma son pigrissima *^*''' )

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sono super curiosa dei regali che hai ricevuto *___* se puoi fallo assolutamente il post ❤

      Elimina
  3. So many presents wowxDD
    I enjoy daily life pics*^* you look awesome as always

    RispondiElimina
  4. Such a beautiful and charming outfit ^^ Love it so much!!!


    恵美より
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. Aw I love your clothes! Winter is such a good time for coords!

    ahaha <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥♥♥ I really like winter, also for this reason ahah!

      Elimina
  6. Aww, I am melting for the first outfit, with those cute cat tights, it's super cute!!

    RispondiElimina
  7. I love your outfits! So amazing as always! ♡

    RispondiElimina
  8. Risposte
    1. thank you sweetie ♥ happy new year to you too! *_*

      Elimina
  9. looks like you had such a great time :)
    I adore your outfits sooo much! You look amazing!!! <3

    xoxox The Mad Twins

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.