Lazy Friday

Yesterday was a very lazy day, I started to study hard for my next exam and with the very hot weather I feel really tired so I hadn’t programs for my weekend, I only studied, met my boyfriend and today I will be with my family, but Sunday I will be in a little local convention, I’m so happy I’ll finally spend a day with my friends! Yesterday I also received my last babies, pastel lilac Dr Martens *_* I love them!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Cardigan (Lipstar), Salopette (Newyorker), Shoes (Dr Martens), Accessories (Kreepsville666)

Yesterday I also felt fat, I know it’s kinda ridiculous but sometimes I feel like that, for this reason I hadn’t a proper outfit picture...maybe I didn’t feel well with shorts or something similar, I need to work to myself :P

20 commenti:

  1. Risposte
    1. dietro c'è un bel perchè...in realtĂ  sono caduta mentre mi faceva le foto :°D ma non diciamolo in giro ahah

      Elimina
  2. L'outfit mi piace davvero tanto *_* E poi ci stai da dea ♥
    Le Doc Mart ... le voglio accidenti q__q Quando ero a Londra ce n'erano a bizzeffe di ogni colore e con ogni pattern, ma costavano un occhio ;_;

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥♥♥ sono tanto contenta che ti piace ç*ç

      Le Dr martens sono bellissime ma super costose D: io le ho trovate ad un buon prezzo, sarebbe proprio bello trovarle alla metĂ  XD

      Elimina
  3. Risposte
    1. sono così belle e comode che ne vorrei subito un altro paio ç___ç

      Elimina
  4. carine le Dr. Martens, ora vanno di nuovo tantissimo ma a me ricordano secoli fa XDDDD mi fanno sentire vecchia ahahah LOL U.U

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. ahah verissimo :°D se ci penso il primo paio l'ho comprato esattamente 10 anni fa....mi sto sentendo estremamente vecchia XD

      Elimina
  5. you look so wonderful,love ur shoes ^^

    RispondiElimina
  6. I love your Doc's! Can you tell me what style/color they are?

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥ I don't know the exact model name, I searched them with "pastel dr martens", mine are lilac but they were available also in pink and mint!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.