Harry Potter Pub


Photobucket
Finally I had the chance to go for dinner to Harry Potter pub after 3 months! The pub is a nearby city in a special mall called Parco Arcobaleno, it's peculiarity is that it is all outdoor with a lot of different stores!
The pub is located in an area dedicated to catering, you can find Ice Age ice cream shop, pizzerias, restaurants and some local food shops!
Photobucket
The menu!
Photobucket
All the Hamburger section was dedicated to Harry Potter characters!
Photobucket
I choose Harry hamburger and it was delicious! I don’t like trash food like Mc Donald (or similar)but there the quality was really high! Meat and sandwich were really soft and yummy, nothing similar to the most famous fast food hamburgers, my boyfriend took paprika fried chicken, I tasted it and it was delicious too! We decided we will return there for dinner asap, maybe after a Laser Wars match ahah!
Photobucket
Photobucket
We went for shopping as well, I didn’t find anything I like for the hot season, I think I need to order online some floral dresses for this summer but I bought a bag I wanted for long time for a very cheap price eheh!
Photobucket
My friend Sarah and me twinned with our new leopard trench (stupid picture as well), it was funny and a lot of children were upset ahah, sometimes they said “Mom, mom! Look at these two girls, they have the some jacket!”, it was kinda hilarious.
Photobucket
Our little shopping! We bought the same bag, mine is the brown one!
When I was at home I started watching Mawaru Penguindrum with my boyfriend with a huge cup of green tea and with these lovely cookies Sarah made for me *_* isn’t she lovely?
Photobucket

22 commenti:

  1. anche io voglio andare al pub di harry potter ;A; <3
    siete bellissime come sempre ed i biscotti di sarah sembrano deliziosi *ç*
    ps: ma tu sei riuscita a trovarla completa e funzionante la stagione di mawaru penguin drum? io solo fino alla 10 ><

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie millissime ♥♥♥ erano davvero buondi çOç spero tanto che riuscirai ad andarci anche tu al pub di Harry Potter, magari ne apre uno anche a Roma!

      ( sisi sono riuscita a trovarle tutte! si trovano solo su Fate sub e bisogna scaricarle con i torrent ♥)

      Elimina
  2. il pub di Harry Potteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer!!!!!!! *O*
    bella la borsa, mi piace molto come stile!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Really like the Harry Potter pub ♥ So cool! I wish we had something like that here as well!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like it ♥ I hope it will open everywhere!

      Elimina
  4. ...bellissima l'ambientazione del locale, cavolo :D!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. vero *_*? c'era anche un'altra ala, spero magari di poterci passare la prossima volta!

      Elimina
  5. noooo.... *____* Harry Potter!!! Il pub!!! Anch'io!!!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Wow!!!!I love this place!!
    Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!
    I just found it!!!

    I made a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you :D I'm glad you like my blog!

      I just checked it ♥

      Elimina
  7. OMMIODDIO voglio andarci pure io!! *___* cioè.. cioè.. UN SEVERUS PER FAVORE <3 <3 <3

    RispondiElimina
  8. casomai ci andiamo insieme *-* anche perchè mi perderei XD

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. certamente >w< quando ci organizziamo per vederci ci andiamo ♥♥

      Elimina
  9. The bag is fabulous!! Love both colors <3

    You both are so cute too!

    Harry potter pub? haha funny~ for those who like the book and movie, must be an awesome place to go!

    The cookies look so yummy!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. I'm glad you like the bags ♥♥♥ thank you very much sweetie!

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.